Vai al contenuto

l'insalata francese

Messaggi consigliati

PM40 is not really suited for my cylinder setup (198°/130°), the Zirri is more peaky, but so is my engine :cry:

Maybe the Norrie Ker or Hammerzombi (NK replica) could give intersting results...

I will first make some power diagram before I changed the exhaust :twisted:

Best !

KTy

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 88
  • Created
  • Ultima risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Grazie a tutti :twisted:

Again, the transfers have been work on ! Here is a picture of the previous version, the actual one is almost similar: http://ktylife.free.fr/vespa/KTy133/Car ... iniKTy.jpg

The fork is from a yamha Booster NG (1999 ?): http://ktylife.free.fr/vespa/KTy133/KyT ... 0avant.jpg

http://ktylife.free.fr/vespa/KTy133/Fou ... rVespa.jpg

Ciao,

KTy

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

bellissima!

il cilindro è lavorato in modo egregio.una rifinitura da 10 elode!

il carter in modo un attimo peggiori...ma è stato lavorato un sacco.

complimenti

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Yes indeed, the skirt is broken because of the weakness of the cylinder rebored to 58mm. At the top dead center, the piston is guided for 4cm from one side and 5cm on the other side... Still ok...

There is also a damage to the lower side of the exhaust port (previous polini piston broke a ring on it ! :twisted: )

So far, no big deal, but of course it will add some more stress to the piston. But anyway, this scooter(/engine) is for special event, not for street-use :cry:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite Biondo85
Yes indeed, the skirt is broken because of the weakness of the cylinder rebored to 58mm. At the top dead center, the piston is guided for 4cm from one side and 5cm on the other side... Still ok...

There is also a damage to the lower side of the exhaust port (previous polini piston broke a ring on it ! :twisted: )

So far, no big deal, but of course it will add some more stress to the piston. But anyway, this scooter(/engine) is for special event, not for street-use :cry:

come no!!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

come no!!

......probabilmente non sai neanche cosa ha scritto....ha detto che il pistone sicuramente avra forti tensioni, lui lo sa, ma comunque questo motore è per la pista non per la strada.....quindi non credo che serva rispondere come hai risposto tu....

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite Biondo85

come no!!

......probabilmente non sai neanche cosa ha scritto....ha detto che il pistone sicuramente avra forti tensioni, lui lo sa, ma comunque questo motore è per la pista non per la strada.....quindi non credo che serva rispondere come hai risposto tu....

LA MIA RISPOSTA NON ERA PROVOCATORIA VOLEVO SOLO DIRE IN MODO UN PO' SIMPATICO CHE IO SONO IGNORANTE IN INGLESE E NON CAPISCO UN ACCIDENTI DI DI QUELLO CHE C'E' SCRITTO

DTR, SCUSAMI TANTO SE HO FATTO UNA AFFERMAZIONE CHE HA TURBATO LA TUA PERSONA

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

come no!!

LA MIA RISPOSTA NON ERA PROVOCATORIA VOLEVO SOLO DIRE IN MODO UN PO' SIMPATICO CHE IO SONO IGNORANTE IN INGLESE E NON CAPISCO UN ACCIDENTI DI DI QUELLO CHE C'E' SCRITTO

ciccio ora non piangere.....

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite Biondo85

come no!!

ciccio ora non piangere.....

GUARDA CHE QUELLO AGITATELLO SEI TU

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

It's ok guys :cry:

Calma :cry:

I have read that you have put the malossi's head on Polini.! Have you never tried the piston polini, with head malossi? which modifications go made in order to render to the maximum? same of degrees of fasatura and configuration, which benefits from the piston Great sport vs Polini Asso? sorry for the many questions, :roll::?::cry: excuse also for my English thanks

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

a parte la parte di camicia rotta...non mi piace molto la faasatura di scarico....troooppo alta!!

Per il resto gran bel pezzo di motore!

CONCORDO

INOLTRE A ME FA PAURA IL MAZZUCCHELLI SPALLE PIENE!

SMUSSATI GLI ANGOLI AVRA' PROVVEDUTO AD UNA BILANCIATURA ANCHE SOMMARIA??? SPERO DI SI X LUI.

E POI LA ZIRRI CHE GLI TOCCA IN CURVA :cry::lol:

E LO CREDO! :cry:

E ORGANIZZARE UN CAMPIONATO EUROPEO VESPA SU PISTA???

SAREBBE AVVINCENTE METTERE A CONFRONTO TEDESCHI FRANCESI ITALIANI INGLESI E TANTI ALTRI. :roll::?:

SCINTILLE :cry:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

a parte la parte di camicia rotta...non mi piace molto la faasatura di scarico....troooppo alta!!

Per il resto gran bel pezzo di motore!

CONCORDO

INOLTRE A ME FA PAURA IL MAZZUCCHELLI SPALLE PIENE!

SMUSSATI GLI ANGOLI AVRA' PROVVEDUTO AD UNA BILANCIATURA ANCHE SOMMARIA??? SPERO DI SI per LUI.

E POI LA ZIRRI CHE GLI TOCCA IN CURVA :cry::lol:

E LO CREDO! :cry:

E ORGANIZZARE UN CAMPIONATO EUROPEO VESPA SU PISTA???

SAREBBE AVVINCENTE METTERE A CONFRONTO TEDESCHI FRANCESI ITALIANI INGLESI E TANTI ALTRI. :roll::?:

SCINTILLE :cry:

Andiamo a correre in germania?????

Cesta buttiamo sù un team?

La soluzione cè! ed è BLU

559615_3662477486783_1420102487_33432422_212528355_n.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

It's ok guys :cry:

Calma :cry:

I have read that you have put the malossi's head on Polini.! Have you never tried the piston polini, with head malossi? which modifications go made in order to render to the maximum? same of degrees of fasatura and configuration, which benefits from the piston Great sport vs Polini Asso? sorry for the many questions, :roll::?::cry: excuse also for my English thanks

I drove Polini piston + Malossi head, it is not recommended because the angle of the original Malossi head is lower than the angle of the piston: It does not help the gaz to go toward the center of the cylinder head. Olli from grand-sport.de can do the work for you for whatever piston/head configuration, he is a very nice guy, very helpfull.

Benefit of the Grand Sport compared to the Polini are multiples: The compression height is lower, the piston is coated and stronger, rings are thinner and stronger too ! But, you have to machine your cylinder because of the lower compression height. The GS piston is only "plug and play" for the Malossi 136.

To answer another question, I only remove exactly 20g from each cheek of the cranskshaft, compared to its weight of 1500g, I decided not to balance it.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti