Vai al contenuto

Messaggi consigliati

Hello!! Zadra and Mazzucchelli are good cranks, but the Mazzucchelli has a 97mm conrod, so with a powerful engine (like a rotax) there can be some problems with the sideways forces of the piston into the cylinder. With a rotax engine you could choose a longer rod, for example 105 or 110mm. If you want one of the bests cranks you can ask it to "crimaz" with a private massage or buy a FalcRacing crank. They are not cheap cranks, but in my opinion are better for an extreme use!!

sorry for my bad english!! ;-) bye

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hello!! Zadra and Mazzucchelli are good cranks, but the Mazzucchelli has a 97mm conrod, so with a powerful engine (like a rotax) there can be some problems with the sideways forces of the piston into the cylinder. With a rotax engine you could choose a longer rod, for example 105 or 110mm. If you want one of the bests cranks you can ask it to "crimaz" with a private massage or buy a FalcRacing crank. They are not cheap cranks, but in my opinion are better for an extreme use!!

sorry for my bad english!! ;-) bye

Bad english???? :shock:

Where the hell did you learn it that well???

You are a continuous surprise 2IS ;-)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Circulating with a proto on the road is totally forbidden...

It is much different than circulating with a tuned vespa because you'd have to make many main changes to the engine and frame...

Therefore in case of an accident, or even if you get stopped by the police for a check, the consequences would be very bad since it is noticeable by anyone that the angine has been tuned... you won't be able to get away with it!!!

I believe that a proto can be afidable if built with great precision... but to do that you'd have to master mechanic very VERY well...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti